Training : Basic HACCP Workshop for Manufacturers
Create a Knowledge base for the successful and effective implementation of HACCP Plan to mitigate the risks associated with food safety scares.
Provide understanding on how to identify, assess, analyze and control potential hazards in your retail or food service operation to ensure safe food handling.
Gain thorough understanding of the food flows in your establishment to apply the HACCP process approach to identify the associated hazards and managerial controls on each grouping.
Comply with State and Federal regulatory requirements.
COURSE CONTENT OUTLINE:
Section 1. Introduction to Food Safety and the HACCP System
Section 2. Review of HACCP Pre-Requisite Programs
Section 3. Discuss Hazards
Section 4. How to Implement HACCP
Section 5. How to Maintain the Plan
Section 6. HACCP Group Exercises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Owners, Managers, Chefs, Sous Chefs, servers, and employees of Food Service and Retail business, especially very small, small and medium sized according to the following non-inclusive list:
- Food Industry Senior Management
- GFSI Leads (SQFP)
- Operation and Production Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors
- HACCP Coordinators
- Supply Chain Management Personnel & Purchasing Managers
- Food Plant and Facility Managers
- Risk Management Managers
- Government and Food Regulatory Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Management Consultants