Training : Retail and Food Service HACCP Workshop
Create a Knowledge base for the successful and effective implementation of HACCP Plan to mitigate the risks associated with food safety scares.
Provide understanding on how to identify, assess, analyze and control potential hazards in your retail or food service operation to ensure safe food handling.
Gain thorough understanding of the food flows in your establishment to apply the HACCP process approach to identify the associated hazards and managerial controls on each grouping.
Comply with State and Federal regulatory requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Owners, Managers, Chefs, Sous Chefs, servers, and employees of Food Service and Retail business, especially very small, small and medium sized according to the following non-inclusive list:
- Restaurants (Chains, international specialties, fast food, full service, independent operations, road-side stands, schools)
- Bed and Breakfast operations
- Community Fund Raisers
- Convenience Stores
- Food Banks
- Grocery Stores with specialized Departments (deli, in-store prepared foods, produce, meat and sea food)
- Church Kitchens
- Health Care Facilities
- Food Truck Owners
- Meal services for home-bound persons
- Mobile food trucks
- Penal Institutions
- Snack bars
- Temporary outdoor events
- Vending machines
- Back-country guided trips for groups
- Camps – recreational, children, etc.
- Casinos, bares, and taverns