SQF Advance Practitioner Course
The SQF Advanced Practitioner Course is designed for the current SQF practitioner seeking further information on how to improve and maintain the supplier’s SQF System. Through activity-based instruction, the course provides the tools practitioners need to:
- Use the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the site’s SQF SystemHarness the corrective action/preventive action process to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Communicate with senior management to fully define the site’s commitment to food safety, and
- Develop and prioritize key performance indicators to assure continuous improvement of the SQF System.
At the end of this two-day class, Superior Food Safety attendees possess the skill to propose specific strategies by forecasting systemic issues and creating sustainable process improvements within the SQF system.
The Class Covers
- Establishing Food Safety and Quality Objectives (Developing SMART objectives)
- Internal Audits
- Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Establishing a Continuous Improvement Program