Learn more about Superior Food Safety
Superior Food Safety is based in Napa, CA and provides US and Latin American businesses with consulting and training for certification, implementation, management, and maintenance of FSMA and GFSI food safety and quality systems. Customized training is available to clients worldwide and all courses can be delivered in English or Spanish.
- Integrity. We always do the right thing.
- Customer Focus. Always exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Passion. Our enthusiasm for food safety and quality is the spirit that encourages and motivates our clients to follow our lead.
- Team Spirit. We complement each other by using our skills creating synergy to achieve company objectives.
- Growth. Innovation in the marketplace is the driver for company growth impacting positively our employees, community, suppliers, clients, stakeholders, and our country.
The leading, innovative food safety and quality consulting company, providing expertise beyond expectations.
Peace of Mind through Food Safety and Quality Risk Management.
Oscar Camacho, Co-Founder
Oscar Camacho founded Superior Food Safety in 2009 and has built a reputation as the go-to food safety expert. Mr. Camacho’s on-the-job experiences and consulting and training engagements span the globe and the entire range of the industry – from restaurants and retailers to food production at large-scale manufacturing plants. Mr. Camacho previously worked as the founder and CEO of two food manufacturing companies. His responsibilities at all levels in food industry corporations ranged from making food to being the Director of Food Safety and Quality, Site Operations Manager and Production Manager. This breadth of knowledge and experience enables Mr. Camacho to effectively advise clients in the best ways to organize and assign food service roles within a Food Safety System. Read full bio…
Using our proprietary methodology, Superior Food Safety helps its clients:
- By instilling a work ethic of commitment, accountability and consciousness
- Identify gaps in food safety systems
- Design food safety and quality management systems for effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Assign responsibilities to ensure accountability
- Achieve and maintain high-scoring certification
Superior Food Safety’s key differentiator is our knowledge of how to organize for success. We don’t just tell you what’s missing in your food safety system, we show you how to make the right managers responsible and accountable for each program. We give you the tools to restructure your chain of command and establish clear responsibilities and timelines, regular follow-up practices and efficient tracking procedures. The result is an efficient and effective food safety and quality program that rewards integrity, reduces associated risks and protects your business and the health of your consumers.