FSMA/PCQI Training for the Wine and Food Industry
Course Description – What You’ll Learn:
- Meet the requirements for training under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.155 for the Preventive Controls “Qualified Individual”
- Learn and understand the responsibilities of a preventive controls qualified individual
- Learn How preventive controls build on established food safety principles
- Understand and identify the Components of a Food Safety Plan
- Learn how to conduct Food Safety Plan activities such as developing and reviewing a food safety plan
- Provide the necessary skills for validating preventive controls, verifying and validating process controls among others.
Who Should Attend:
Companies, especially small and medium sized, producing human foods that must comply with the Preventive Controls for Human Foods rule that is part of FSMA.
- Food Industry Senior Management
- GFSI Leads (SQFP)
- Operation and Production Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors
- HACCP Coordinators
- Supply Chain Management Personnel & Purchasing Managers
- Food Plant and Facility Managers
- Risk Management Managers
- Government and Food Regulatory Personnel
- Food Safety and Quality Management Consultants
Oscar Camacho has more than 28 years of experience managing food safety and quality systems. Mr. Camacho’s special insights come from years of first-hand experience in the food industry, and from client weaknesses he identified and solved while providing auditing and consulting services.