SQF Quality Systems for Food Manufacturers
This course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seek to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code. This course is a great opportunity to understand the methodology and how to put in place a quality plan that will address waste, increase productivity and efficiency in your facilities.
- An understanding of the link between product quality and quality management principles
- Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility
- Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters
- Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility
- Apply the PDCA, Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, to improve quality outcomes
- Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity
- Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility.
Course Content Outline
- Part A: Implementing and Maintaining the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
- Part B: The SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
- Module 3: Good Manufacturing Practices for Animal Feed Production
- Module 4: Good Manufacturing Practices for Processing of Pet Food Products
- Module 9: Good Manufacturing Practices for Pre-processing of Animal Products
- Module 10: Good Manufacturing Practices for Pre-processing of Plant
- Module 11: Good Manufacturing Practices for Processing of Food Products
Candidates must have successfully completed examinable HACCP training, and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7).